It’s important to be involved, even if it looks different than usual. We know that this academic year presents some new realities that impact opportunities to gather and build community. Because of that, involvement on campus is more important than ever.
Involved students have the opportunity to find community, engage around shared interests or identities, build friendships, and learn skills outside of the classroom. For new students, involvement may ease the transition to CSU and increase feelings of satisfaction with the overall college experience.
So, Do Something. Find ways to be engaged, build relationships, and enhance your CSU experience.
Do Something at CSU:
Ways to Do Something at CSU:
- Learn about ways to be engaged in your student government, the Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU)
- Get active by joining a CSU Sport Club or an intramural sport
- Research the hundreds of registered student organizations on campus
- Consider the many ways to be Greek by joining a variety of fraternities and sororities
- Find community and access support through Student Diversity Programs & Services centers
- Explore CSU’s leadership programs and classes
- Give back to the community through community engagement opportunities
Learn more about all the ways to Do Something at CSU by following these departments on Instagram:
- Associated Students of Colorado State University (ASCSU) – @ascsu
- Campus Recreation – @csurec
- Fraternity & Sorority Life – @csu_fsl
- Student Leadership, Involvement and Community Engagement (SLiCE) – @slicecsu
Or search #DoSomethingCSU on Instagram